What was once the premier passenger diesel locomotive on CN's roster sits under the pavilion in its original colours.
MLW built CN 49 on display with period passenger cars in trail.
The interior of a CP Angus Shops built mail express car.
CP 144 was built in 1886 by CP's New Shops in Montreal.
The face of a warrior: CP 9250, an RDC-4 built by Budd, wears the "war paint" scheme.
Definitely not something you'd want to be in front of! MLW built this steam rotary plow for CN in 1965.
CN 4100, a "Santa Fe" type locomotive, was once the largest steam locomotive in use on a Class One railway in Canada.
CP 8905 sits menacingly tall towards the back of the museum.
Old Sydney Collieries Railway No. 25 bathes in the sun on top of a bridge girder section.
Before hi-rail vehicles were common-place, these were. A blue Buick sedan converted for railroad use through the placement of new wheels on it.
CP 492, a ten wheeler, sits with a miniature consist of passenger cars accurate to the period the steam locomotive operated in (around 1914).
A pair of relics sit next to each other: A Canadian Pacific Royal Hudson and a Canadian National MLW FPA4.
CP 4744, the only MLW M640 to be built, sits next to a retired rotary snow plow in the Angus Pavilion at Exporail near Montreal. A diverse and interesting collection of railway equipment can be sp... (more)
Repainted in the old CN livery.