WC SDL39 590 & 587, GP30 711 & SW1200 1231 sit behind the depot at Trout Lake.
TSBY GP35 392 with blacked out Michigan Interstate Railway Co lettering.
GLC GP38-2 398 & 399 work the plastic trans-load facility in Clare MI.
Conrail U23b 2777 trails SD45-2 6658 through Butler IN.
Ann Arbor Railroad Car Ferry Viking was launched on December 30, 1924 as ANN ARBOR NO. 7 and had a capacity 30 rail cars. In 1964 she was rebuilt and her original triple expansion steam engines we... (more)
BN ex Frisco Nw2
D&M RS-2m 977 was rebuilt in 1977 with a new fuel tank and relocated battery boxes make it look like a RS-3.
CN GP40 9316 leads a Tronoto bound train out of GTW Port Huron MI yard.
MIGN GP7 1603 leads a south bound train of mostly covered hoppers full of casting sand for Ford Moter Co.
This well faded and seldom photographed GM-Central Foundry's SW1001 spent it's life inside the plant switching scrap gons. With in a few years it was replaced by a leased unit and then by trucks. ... (more)