V&T 20, the Tahoe (built by Baldwin in 1875), alongside Pennsy 4-6-0 No. 5741 at the RRMofPA.
Former NKP 2-8-4 757 on display in the "yard" at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
Lineup of part of the museum collection.
The 1930 M1b at the entrance to the Railroad Museum of PA.
The first steam locomotive donated to the RR Museum of PA, this 1944 Berkshire is one of six S-class NKP locomotives in existence.
Another view of the 1906 Shay at the RR Museum of PA. Canon 20D and 17-40mm lens.
Built in 1955, this PRR GP-9 glows at the RR Museum of PA. Canon 20D and 17-40mm lens.
Detail of a drive wheel, rods and linkage of the PRR E-7, built in 1902.
Built in 1902 at the PRR Juniata Shops, this E-7 was originally numbered 8063. It last operated in 1989. Canon 20D and 17-40mm lens.
5901 and its sister unit, 5900, were the first passenger diesels delivered to the PRR, arriving in September 1945. Now cosmetically restored, 5901 is the last surviving E7 locomotive.
One of almost 2,800 Shays built by the Lima Works, this 1906 locomotive remained in service for almost 60 years, for most of that time with the Ely-Thomas Lumber Company in Fenwick, West Virginia.