Three shades of C&NW yellow and green, and a little bankruptcy blue too.
Now arriving on station track one... The bilevel suburban train pushes into the station at IRM.
A pair of C&NW original paint units pose in front of the diesel house.
The North Shore 749 was just returned to service earlier this year. It was built in Chicago in 1928, and looks as good now as is did back then.
The slant nosed Silver Pilot occupies the grade crossing in a switching move at the end of her day.
The 92 waits under the stars for part two of diesel weekend at IRM.
Another fantastic IRM production.
The classic cab of the GP30 stands out against the night sky.
The engineer puts on a show as he rides the high iron to the west end of the plant, to ride the crossovers back east and get in the other half of the yard at Eola.
Climbing the eastern slope of Sand Patch.
The bracket mast CPLs at Hansrote frame the westbound Capital Limited.
An eastbound passes the bracket mast and enters the second half of the S curve.
The cantilever CPL signals stand tall as a north bound races below it in a little over two minutes.
A hard days work. An ex-L&N unit climbs her train into Leipsic under the cantilever CPL signals on its way south.
A great looking for a 53 year old unit that sits outside all her life.