#8147 idles in front of the station, while SW1200RS #8152 switches in the background.
2 SW1200's head to the oil refinery at Clarkson
Built in 1957 by GMD (canadian division of EMD), serial A1167. Nee CN 1271, rebuilt in 1987 and re-numbered CN 7310. Retired in 2000, sold to Canac, a leasing company.
Shot in the early 90's. Shot from Front Street near the 402. All of the tracks are now gone. EMD SW1200RS (blt 6/1960 )