St. Lawerence Cement's GE works the CP interchange with empty covered hoppers for loading at their Duluth transfer facility (sail to rail).
Excursion train operated by Oklahoma Railway Museum--operating along abandoned MK & T trackage. The GE switcher locomotive was built in 1941.
Oklahoma Railway Museum excursion train pulled by restored General Electric 44-ton switcher locomotive built in 1941(Canon PowerShot G-2 Digital Camera)
Built 1941 this unit is a former US Navy unit. It now is part of the NHV railway.
One of Con Agra's East End switchers poses in the evening sun
Close up of the GE 44 tonner at the QC wood chips reload center which is now closed
Michigan State University has their own coal powerplant to provide power to the university campus. The plant receives a train of coal from CSX every so often, and they use this to switch the cars ... (more)
MNTX 10106 sits outside the shops at the Jackson Street Roundhouse. The unit is our shop switcher - for more information see www.mtmusuem.org
A GE 44 ton locomotive prepares to switch their elevator on Hamilton Harbour.
Engineer at the controls of the Old Colony & Newport Railway tourist/education train northbound.
This locomotive is used during the winter by Buffalo Southern Railroad Crews switching the Dunlop Tire Plant in Tonawanda, NY
Built January of 1953, 300 hp unit w/ no number, adjacent to the CSX's Monon sub.
AMG 2 sits silently on this Sunday morning.
HP 300, Class-B-B-SO/90-2GE733. Date of Manufacture Aug 1942.