Newly cosmetically restored, C&O 2700 sits on display near the old Pennsy depot in Dennison.
2700 was built by Alco in 1943, and retired around 1956 by the C&O. She was placed on display in a park in Charleston, WV for many years, before being moved to St. Albans, WV in the 1970s. She was... (more)
C&O 2700 sits on display in Dreamsville, U.S.A.