A pair of ageing broad gauge Alcos with a daily limestone manifest have just left the new Port River rail bridge.
Bombardier Flexity Tram 111 departs Adelaide's Victoria Square.
Take a trip on Wellington's cable car and get this marvellous panoramic view of the city and harbour.
This 1927-built railcar operates on the Pichi Richi Rail Preservation Society's scenic Quorn to Port Augusta tourist route. Originally fitted with a 6-cylinder petrol engine, these units were conv... (more)
Built by Boon & Company in 1921; one of twenty-five in the class. Ceased regular service in 1953, but since 1995 has operated on the 3km route around the historic precinct of Christchurch.
A telephoto lens aptly captures the hectic overhead scene in the approaches to Kyoto Station. The unit to the right is a JR103 series commutor coach set.
BL class locomotives [EMD powered] were built by Clyde Engineering in New South Wales for the former Australian National Railways.
Mid morning rush at the World's busiest station - more than a million passengers a day pass through Shinjuku Station!
Ready for departure on Track 31 at Kyoto Station - JR's "Kinosaki" Limited Express.
Just been shunting the Mobil Sidings at Birkenhead, Port Adelaide.The Adelaide Brighton Cement works loom large in the background. [Canon 300D]
Named "Murunitja" - shunting at Adelaide's container port. Some filthy Pacific National units are in the background.[Canon 300D]
Named "Arabana" - been undergoing maintenace at the EDI Motive Power Centre just north of Adelaide. [Canon 300D]
Double-ended AL Class locomotives were originally built commencing in 1976. In the 1990's they were rebuilt and upgraded by Morrison - Knudsen at Whyalla in South Australia. They emerged with a si... (more)
Showing the ravages of time! 703 was an ALCO unit built under licence by A.E.Goodwin & Coy, NSW, in 1971 for the [former] South Australian Railways.
Originally built for the New South Wales Government Railways. Now repainted in Pacific National colours. Did you miss the number?