A sight for sore eyes. CN 7229 has to be one of the sorriest looking GP9's on CN's roster. Here it idles in the Pointe St-Charles Yard just before coupling to better-looking mate CN 7075.
CN 9547 is running long hood forward as it leads a long transfer into the Port of Montreal.
Grain infrastructure is visible in the background as GP9's CN 7075 & CN 7229 head east to pick up empty grain cars on track PC-27.
CN 3031, CN 3144 and CREX 1508 lead CN 120 around a curve on CN's Montreal Sub as it approaches Turcot Ouest.
The combined VIA 601 and VIA 603 passes the Pointe St-Charles Yard, where recently coupled GP9's CN 7075 & CN 7229 idle before making their next move.
AXLX 7602 shoves a couple of tank cars into the Axiall Canada Inc. plant (formerly PPG Standard Chemical) in Beauharnois.
CN 401 has a pair of SD70M-2's (CN 8008 & CN 8836) as it ducks under a signal bridge at Turcot Ouest as the sun comes at just the right time. Behind the head end autoracks are TankTrain cars.
CN 527 with 4 units (CN 5636, CN 5442, CN 2666 & CN 9547) and a short train heads west on the south track of CN's Montreal Sub. After working Pointe St-Charles Yard, it is headed to Taschereau Yar... (more)
A part for a Komatsu PC8000 hydraulic excavator heads west on CN 401. This superstructure came from Halifax and is destined for Edmonton.
CN 401 with CN 8008, CN 2888, CN 4799 & CN 4802 heads west through the St-Henri neighbourhood of Montreal.
EXO 174 from Saint-Jérôme is eastbound on CP's Westmount Sub with AMT 1359 leading.
CN 3031, CN 3144 and CREX 1508 are the head-end power on CN 120 (with CN 3106 mid-train) as it exits Taschereau Yard, bound for Halifax.
After bringing a long transfer into the Port of Montreal, CN 9547 is leaving light power as it crosses a bridge over the eastern end of the Lachine Canal.
CN 9547 shoves three loaded grain cars to the Ardent mill. In the foreground is the Lachine Canal and in the background is downtown Montreal.
AMT 1330 leads EXO 76 from Candiac past the advance station sign for Montreal West, located a mile to the west of here, where the train made its last stop.