This two story brick and concrete station was built in 1916 and sits on the eastbound side of the track. Oddly it compliments a surviving earlier, more ornate station house which was built on the westbound side in 1870. The westbound side was extended in 1906 with a baggage shed added in 1913. Apparently, a larger station was needed. The lower level of the eastbound (shown) station was initially built for use as a post office. Today, it sits empty, and up for lease. The westbound station is home to Chelsea House which offers a variety of antiques, home furnishings and decorative accessories. This station is 9.1 track miles west of Suburban Station in downtown Philadelphia and sits along the Keystone Corridor.