A shuffling of equipment in the yard offered an opportunity to capture the rarely photographed engineer's side of PRR's 4-8-2 No. 6755.
PRR No. 6755 was built in 1930 by the Pennsylvania Railroad in Altoona. It was originally an M1a class but converted along with 38 others M1a class locomotives increasing the boiler pressure from 250 psi to 275 psi. No. 3755 remained in service with the PRR until steam was withdrawn from the railroad in 1957.