The Pennsylvania Railroad's 1918 Juniata Shop built K-4s No. 1361 captured here back in 2007 at Steamtown's former DL&W back shop. No. 1361 had been here 11 years at this point, undergoing an extensive but slow and now suspended restoration. Today, the locomotive is back in Altoona, PA in pieces awaiting an uncertain future.
Of interest, note the replaced Belpaire fire box sheet compared to this photo taken by Dave Kerr 2 years earlier in 2005. One of the main issues with the restoration had to do with the thickness of the material in the firebox which is below current FRA standards, that plus there is an issue on the number of staybolts used then compared to what would be required today for standard safe operation. Click above in the "Locomotive Number" field ("PRR 1361") and arrange by "newest first" for an interesting timeline of this project.