Special cable car without engineer at Laon between the railway station and the station Hotel de Ville at the historic centre. The cable you see between the two rails. These three passengers have a... (more)
American steam locomotive on the St. Gotthard line: The locomotive R 141 568 descended from the halls of the Baldwin Locomotive Works in Philadelphia. After use in France, the locomotive arrived i... (more)
Charter steam train runs through the station Effretikon
"Nordhouse Dunes is part of the Ludington Dune Ecosystem, The Nordhouse Dunes are interspersed with woody vegetation such as juniper, jack pine and hemlock", and a caboose.
Thanks to Fritz Milh... (more)
The Aberystwyth Cliff Railway,in Wales,opened in 1896,linking the town with the summit of Constitution Hill,a popular holiday spot for Victorians,with its splendid views of the West Wales coastlin... (more)
Central Illinois Railway SW1200 1208 shoves a car along Cermak Ave. near Ashland Ave. in Chicago’s near West Side Lumber district .
One of several export GEs destined for Mozambique is in consist on westbound manifest 11R passing through Boiling Springs on the NS Lurgan Branch.
A car Renault from 1925 in unusual gauge of 70 cm (27 1/2 in) is owned by the association Abreschviller Forest Steam Railway.
Chicago-Chemung Railroad SW7 pulls empty grain cars for loading from Union Pacific interchange to Seeger Grain in Chemung
Track motor coach of association Abreschviller Forest Steam Railway. It was built in 1930 for transportation of lumberjacks into the forest.
Formerly a Rock Island boxcar, this LaSalle and Bureau county wooden transfer caboose is seen passing the distinct water tower at Pullman Junction on Chicago's south side. Tom Golden photo.
The heritage Abreschviller Forest Steam Railway line is 7.1 km (4.4 mi) long. The former network reached its maximum in 1953, with 73 km (45.4) mi) of main lines and 25 km (15.5 mi) of service lin... (more)
The heritage Abreschviller Forest Steam Railway has an unusual gauge of 70cm (27 1/2 in), the line is 7.1 km (4.4 mi) long. Mallet N°476 was built by Maschinenfabrik Heilbronn in 1906.
Steaming bast a big M. The John Molson steam engine has just been steamed up and is about to stretch its legs for the first time today. It is passing CP 4563, an MLW M630.