Western Maryland 1309 storms around Helmstetter's Curve on a hot July afternoon.
During sunrise two Saxon IV K locomotives 99 1568 of Pressnitztal Railway and 99 1584 of Döllnitzbahn are en route with freight wagons on "Rollwagen".
The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad's "Nantahala Gorge Excursion" crosses Fontana Lake near Almond, NC, with former US Army consolodation #1702 leading the way.
Black River & Western 60 poses on the Copper Hill Trestle while two lumberjacks pause from their work to admire the locomotive on a beautiful April evening.
A warm summer day gives us a view of Western Maryland Scenic railroads steam locomotive 1309 as it grinds its way up hill towards Frostburg.
Sunset Station at Sunrise.Two centenarians stand guard ... the 107-year-old Texas & New Orleans Mikado #794 next to the 1902-vintage Southern Pacific Depot (n/k/a "Sunset Station"... (more)
#12 is arriving at the Finkelboda station with a freight train.
Portrait of the 0-6-0T named LANGSHYTTAN at the Faringe station. This small locomotive has been built by Motala Verkstads in 1897.
High above the valley in Michell's Pass, Ceres Rail Company's class 19B No.1412 & 19D No.3322 have their regulators wide open as they climb the steep gradient leading to the summit.
Reading 2102 steams up as the sun begins to rise over the mountains in Port Clinton.
This is a special train by ABPF from Guararema City to Cesar de Souza Station (City of Mogi) in commemoration of the Cambuci (a typical regional fruit). The Pacific #353 received a new painting, n... (more)
Passenger train between Tallås and Jädraås hauled by the Mallet #12.
Ceres Rail Company's class 19D No.3322 storms out of Prince Alfred Hamlet with a short passenger consist. Meanwhile the sun has just risen above the mountains in the background...
Hurricane Henri makes for a dreary day, but Norfolk & Western Class J #611 makes up for it while charging into Carpenters Crossing on the Strasburg Rail Road.
The SJ B Class steam locomotive #1267 is resting at the Nora shed. 96 locomotives of this class were built for SJ by Motala Verkstad, NOHAB and Vagn och Maskinfabriken Falun between 1909 and 1919.