On the left is Ge 6/6 II # 704 with the freight train 5162 from Samedan to Landquart over the Albula line. On the right the light traces of the departing Interregio towards St.Moritz.
Locomotive Ge 4/4 II # 616 "Filisur" of the RhB returned from St.Moritz to Samedan in the blue hour and is changing driving direction to go into the depot. In this moment, both pantograp... (more)
"Allegra" railcar ABe 8/12 # 3514 left Ospizio Bernina station shortly with regional train 4621 from St.Moritz to Tirano and is now running along the Lago Bianco (White Lake reservoir) t... (more)
"Bernina Crocodile" Ge 4/4 #182 of the Rhaetian Railway RhB, built in 1927, is seen in the famous Montebello curve with a nice mixed passenger and freight train on the UNESCO World Herit... (more)
The TRANS EUROP EXPRESS multiple unit RAe TEE II # 1053, built in 1961, still impresses today with its elegant, timeless and beautiful design. On the 2020 journey for the patrons of the SBB Histor... (more)
It was one of the very last days of "Swiss-Express" locomotive Re 420 # 108 (Re 4/4 II # 11108) in service, on september 25th it was withdrawn after the last revision period has expired. The locom... (more)
Electric locomotive 1216 Series "Taurus" #250-1 in the Czech Railway "České dráhy" scheme with a blue ČD RailJet consist crosses the 85 m long and 36 m high Krauselkl... (more)
For the very first time, the RAe TEE II # 1053 of SBB Historic made a visit on the network of the Rhaetian Railway, running from Chur on the dual gauge track (1435 mm/1000 mm) under 11000 V 16,7 H... (more)
The latest X 2800 in Limousin
To celebrate the 150 years of the German Railways in 1985, many steam specials were organized in the Nürnberg aera
A Trouville-Deauville - Paris St Lazare steam charter has just crossed a tunnel below the nice Normandy town of Conches-en-Ouche. Today, the line is electrified, the code lines have disappeared an... (more)
To celebrate the 150 years of the German Railways in 1985, many steam specials were organized in the Nürnberg aera. 01 1100 came back to live for this occasion.
14-axle Gotthard loc
This formidable engine was built in 1931 with the St Gotthard grades in mind. It is more or less a double Ae4/7, with 8 powered axles. The wheel arrangement is... (more)