Siemens "Vectron" Re 475 # 408 of the BLS Cargo is pulling the northbound intermodal train 43530 from Novara Boschetto via Simplon-Lötschberg-Basel to Zeebrugge Ramskapelle, through Pratteln.
Locomotive Ge 4/4 II # 616 "Filisur" of the RhB returned from St.Moritz to Samedan in the blue hour and is changing driving direction to go into the depot. In this moment, both pantograp... (more)
Electric locomotive, direct current 3000 V, e626 built by Breda in 1935 for the Italian State Railways. Today this locomotive is kept out of service at the Piedmontese Railway Museum after having ... (more)
ÖBB 1116 159 has a publicity paint "150 Jahre Brennerbahn" ("150 years Brennerrailway" from Innsbruck/Austria to Bolzano/Italy). On this side are austrian trains, on the other ... (more)
Shuntig near Rubí station.
Re 421 # 387 and # 393 (Re 4/4 II # 11387 and # 11393) of the International Rolling Stock Investment Gmbh (IRSI) in multiple control are ready for departure in Hüntwangen-Wil with the about 1800 t... (more)
A tribute to Albert Brenet
There was a time when advertising posters were made of drawings and paintings. In the early 1960’s, SNCF asked to artist Albert Brenet to make a series... (more)
Locomotive Ge 4/4 # 81 of the Blonay-Chamby Museum Railroad is leaving Blonay for Chaulin-Musée with train 37, pulling the small passenger car C # 6, which was built as B # 5 for the narrow gauge ... (more)
The BB 1600 are a series of old electric 1500v DC locomotives from the "Compagnie du Midi". Numbered E 4001 to 4050 at Midi, it became the BB 4500 when the SNCF was created, they were do... (more)
Steel freight Bilbao Mercancías-Aranda de Duero in Orduña. The engineer was the great Alex, a fantastic guy.
Dual powser (electric and diesel) Aem 940 009, built by Alstom in France, is running light engine Schaffhausen - Zurich Altstetten.
Re 456 # 111 of the M-Rail (BRM) is running light from Winterthur to Basel Bad Bf between Winterthur Tössmühle and Kemptthal. The locomotive has a inscription for "SSG Schweizerische Speisewa... (more)
on the way to DB Museum Koblenz-Lützel built in 1965