The nicely restored Southern Pacific S4 #1474 is about to cross in front of "O'Neil's Diner" and old dining car with a Union Pacific M-1000 nose grafted on it at some point in time. The SP Alco was delivered new back in 1951. It was renumbered to SP 1802 then, after retirement, it was sold to University of Michigan, who used it ion the trackage at the USMC @ Yermo, Ca. for testing Radar equipment. It is now restored back to its original number and scheme.