Another lazy summer afternoon at the Murdo, South Dakota "1880 Town." The locomotive is former Great Western Sugar Co. No. 7, which was built new for GW in August 1938 as Davenport C/N 2267. It is the former Gering, Nebraska, engine and is displayed with a former NP stock car and CB&Q caboose. The 0-4-0T sports a diamond stack which was added in a vain attempt to make it appear as a locomotive of the 1880 era, which fools the tourists but not the railfans.