Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific 4-6-2 F3 Class No 196 was built by the Milwaukee Road in their shops in 1920. She had 79" drivers, 23.5 x 28 inch cylinders, operated at 200psi boiler pressure, and could develop 33,275 lbs of tractive effort. MILW F-3bs 4-6-2 196 sat impatiently at the Elgin Depot on a cold winter day waiting for a highball from the conductor. These good looking Pacifics powered the suburban fleet along with a large number of ancient coaches. MILW 196 was retired in December, 1954.