Back in USSR. Steam locomotives class "L" (2-10-0) moves with tourist train along Moscow Little Ring Railway. The Russian steam locomotive class "L" (type 2-10-0) was a main type of Russian steam locomotives after Second World War. It was built between 1947 and 1955; 4200 locomotives were built. In nowadays is about 10 such locomotives remained in work in Russia. The Moscow Little Ring Railway is a ring-shaped railway which encircles the center of the city of Moscow. It was built between 1902 and 1908 and is currently used for cargo traffic. The railroad is operated by the Moscow Railway, a subsidiary of the Russian Railways. Originally, the railroad has seventeen stations and was used for passenger connections. The station buildings are constructed in the same style and are referred to as typical samples of Russian industrial architecture of the beginning of the 20th century. As of 2011, twelve railway stations operated at the railroad. The total length of the ring is 54 kilometres (34 miles). In the coming years on the "little ring" will be organized regular passenger traffic.