The local from Staunton with BB 13 is bringing BB 3 east for drop-off at the Charlottesville yard. BB 3 was originally built in 1950 for the ACL before being rebuilt into a GP-16 road switcher as part of the SCL-CSX Uceta rebuild program. View from the rooftop patio of Wild Wing Cafe.
The "BB" was founded in 1988 and ran its first train on March 6, 1989. The BB has grown from 17 miles of track and two employees to 275 miles and 75 employees, spanning over Virginia in three separate divisions.