The Charlottesville based local en route to Staunton.
Buckingham Branch road switchers and caboose at the Staunton locomotive shop.
BB 9 was originally built as Atlantic Coast Line GP7 203 in 1951.
Two Buckingham Branch Geeps and a caboose sit outside of the locomotive shop.
BB 5 and 14 at the Staunton engine house locomotive shop.
BB 223 was originally built as C&O 900251. BB 14 was originally built as SOU 5026A in 1972.
BB 13, 6 and 12.
BB 1 "The Pete Peters" fresh out of the Staunton locomotive shop. The now rebuilt GP16 was originally built as Louisville and Nashville GP7 L&N 404 in 1951.
Two mechanical specialists perform maintenance on BB 13 at the Staunton yard locomotive shop. Buckingham Branch #13 was originally built as Milwaukee Road (MILW) GP40 #2031 in 1967. It was also op... (more)
BB #3 was originally built as Charleston & Western Carolina GP7 #203 in 1950. BB #9 was originally built as Atlantic Coast Line GP7 #203 in 1951.
BB 5 West passing the Chiles Peach Orchard at Jarmans Gap.
BB 1 "The Pete Peters" was originally built as Louisville and Nashville L&N 404 in 1951.
BB 14 with it's number boards removed.
Freshly repainted BB 2 sits in front of the Staunton shops before being transferred to Little Creek for it's new assignment on the Norfolk Division. Buckingham Branch GP16 2 was originally built a... (more)