Pacific Lumber Company 2-8-2T #37, originally Sugar Pine Lumber Company #4 sits in storage at the Strasburg Rail Road awaiting funds to complete a restoration to operation. The engine, built by Alco (Brooks) in 1925, once ran on the Wawa & Concordville in Wawa, PA before finding its way to the Wilmington & Western in DE where it ran between 1987 and 1990. The saddle tank (not visible) was removed due to weight limitations while at the W&W, using instead, a C&O auxiliary tender (#215). The engine was sold in November of 2003 to the Timber Heritage Association and has slowly been under restoration, as funds permit, at Strasburg since February of 2009. Much of the estimated $450,000 dollars worth of work has actually been completed, but much still needs to be done before she runs along the bay out of Eureka, CA.