An immaculate GP9 heads up the Maryland Midland's dinner train, with an F7A trailing. The 200 was built as the NW No. 793 in 1957 and was later chop-nosed before being acquired by the Corpus Christi Terminal RR. F7 No. 101 was built as the CNW No. 4083A in 1949 (later renumbered to CNW 413) and ended up on the Fillmore and Western in California after its stint on the MMID.