The oldest operational steamlocomotive of Switzerland is the 0-4-6 T Ec 2/5 # 28 "GENF", which was built in 1858 by Emil Kessler in Esslingen/Germany for the Schweizerische Centralbahn (SCB), mainly for the line from Olten via the Hauenstein to Sissach. This interesting loco is of the Engerth design, so the tender is articulated with the main locomotive frame, allowing some of the weight of the fuel and water to be carried on the driving wheels to improve adhesion. Because the tender was articulated, rather than directly attached to the frame, the locomotive could traverse relatively sharp curves, while still enjoying the advantage of the additional adhesive weight gain. Usually, the locomotive is exhibited in the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne, but in 2009 she was out on the line several times. Here she is rolling from Olten station backwards to the shed area, to pull a train to Biel.