The "Atlantic Limited" from Saint John, NB is two miles from its destination at Montreal's Windsor Station as it pulls into Westmount. The container car behind the locomotive is one of six built by CPR in 1965 using the frames and trucks of retired heavyweight passenger cars. They were regularly used on the "Atlantic Limited". The 1403 has just been repainted into the CP Rail paint scheme that was introduced in October, 1968. It is on the Independent Lead. To its left is the track leading to the Glen Yard's double track loop. These were used for turning complete passenger trains as well as steam locomotives that were too long for the turntable, and after its removal for turning locomotives. The two tracks were so busy, as this was CPR's yard in Montreal for passenger operations, that they were signaled and operated under the Rules for Two Tracks.