Two RSC-13's, 1729 and 1726, were the regularly assigned power for the transfer that operated a number of times per day between Pointe St. Charles Shops and Montreal Yard. The RSC-13 was an MLW model that only CN purchased, having 30 of them. The were built as light branchline roadswitchers with A-1-A trucks. Some had the centre axles removed to create a B-B arrangement to improve traction. Decoucelle Street was a multi-track crossing that was at the east end of Turcot Yard. It was so busy that the gates were operated manually from a tower.