The one and only RSD17. Constructed by MLW in 1957, she was initially demonstrated on the CNR (r/n 3899), PGE (r/n 624) and finally the CPR where she found her home in 1959 until retirement in 1995. Initially numbered 7007, she joined the tail-end ranks of the 8900 series Trainmasters on CP's roster. She now resides at the Elgin County Ry Musesum in St. Thomas, ON.
Known as The Empress of Agincourt (or The Beast, to some) she is about to slam across the West Toronto diamond, heading to Lambton Yard with "The Transfer" from Toronto Yard. August 10, 1976.