Locomotive Ge 4/4 # 81 of the Blonay-Chamby Museum Railroad is leaving Blonay for Chaulin-Musée with train 37, pulling the small passenger car C # 6, which was built as B # 5 for the narrow gauge (1100 mm) Mont-Cenis Railway in 1868 and came to the Lausanne-Echalens in 1871 already. Since 2016 with the Blonay-Chamby and renovated as third class passenger car C # 6. The locomotive was built as Ge 6/6 # 81 for the Bernina Railway in 1916 by SLM and BBC and was then the most powerful one meter gauge locomotive of Europe. It had two powered three axles bogies with rod drives. After some problems, in 1929 the drive was rebuilt, the middle axles of the bogies were removed, the 4 electromotors with 960 HP in total now driving two 2-axles-bogies via a jackshaft. Between the two bogies, there is a subframe on small wheels carrying the electro-magnetic rail brakes. In 1943, the Bernina Railway was taken over by the Rhaetian Railway (RhB). The locomotive was renumbered in 1961 to # 181 of the Rhaetian Railway, was decommissioned in 1965 and came to the Blonay-Chamby Railroad Museum in 1970, operational for a few years only. Since 2008 there were works for the rebuilding of this impressive vehicle and it is now operational again since 2018, perfectly restored.