After leaving Kirk Yard and then working Van Loon along the way a couple of miles down the line, CN L516 makes its way west to it’s next spot which is Griffith Yard, with a decently sized train also. EJ&E SD38-2 669 leads GTW 4915, which wears CN paint now, while 669 still wears its EJ&E paint. 516 is seen here crossing the CN South Bend Subdivision at Griffith Junction on the CN Matteson Subdivision, which is the former EJ&E mainline. The South Bend Subdivision is the former Grand Trunk Western Mainline. On the left is the EJ&E interlocking tower. It was built in 1924. It was moved to its present location at the Railroad Museum in 2000.