This day, there was organized a large "parade" of 11 vintage trains between Rigi Staffel and Rigi Kulm, to celebrate the 150 years anniversary of the Rigi Bahnen, or more precisely the first cogwheel mountain railway from Vitznau to Rigi Staffelhöhe, inaugurated on may 21th 1871. Cogwheel steamlocomotive H 1/2 # 7 with upright boiler, built in 1873 by the SLM Winterthur, is opening the staggering event. We can see 10 of the 11 trains which were part of the parade waiting in Rigi Staffel station, one is covered by the station building. There were 3 steam trains and 8 electric, and a forth steamlocomotive, the 1 meter gauge "Ticino", of Martin Horath took part loaded on a flat car! In the background in the valley the Lake Lucerne (Vierwaldstättersee) and partly cloud covered Pilatus mountain.