Cogwheel steamlocomotive H 1/2 # 7, owned by the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne (VHS), is loaned to the Rigi Bahnen for the 150 years anniversary in 2021. The locomotive, built in 1873 by the SLM Winterthur for the Rigi-Bahn (RB), is the only operational cogwheel steamlocomotive with an upright boiler. Withdrawn in 1937, she is operational again since 1996 and ran on the Rigi in the years 1996, 1997 and 2009 already. The short car B # 5 was built in 1871, when the railway was opened, by the Schweizerische Centralbahn works in Olten. In 1938 it was rebuilt to a covered freight car Gk # 30. In 2008 the car was rebuilt again as passenger car B # 5 with 30 seats to be used together with steamlocomotive H 1/2 # 7.