Strasburg Rail Road's 2-10-0 "Grande Dame" No. 90 captured in a pan shot at 1/15th just east of Carpenters Crossing, in Paradise, PA, at the Strasburg Rail Road.
No. 90 was built for the Great Western Railroad in June of 1924 by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in Philadelphia. After spending 40 years of hauling commodities—primarily sugar beets—through the mountains of northern Colorado, she was sold to the Strasburg Rail Road in 1967. Ever since, she's been earning her keep pulling passenger excursions, photo freights and even revenue freight trains interchanged with Norfolk Southern at Leaman Place Junction.
The photo above features No. 90 pulling a passenger train excursion in between runs with the railroad's 4-8-0 No. 475 (as No. 382) and visiting 4-8-4 No. 611.