A slug set switches the West end of the massive Cleveland Cliffs Indiana Harbor complex. The slug set still wears ArcelorMittal paint for now.
A duo of NS SD40-2s lead B09 West at Michigan Avenue in East Chicago.
Former DMIR SDM 814 sits in Thomaston along the CKIN.
Former EJ&E SDM 818 rests by the CPL signal in Union Mills.
CF&E 3487 leads FWCH West through Hammond.
IHB 4018 leads a manifest West through East Chicago.
Two former Mittal GP15s lead bottles West into Indiana Harbor.
IHB 4011 leads the 115 West past the historic Inland Steel office building in East Chicago.
Two former SNC BL2s are shoved onto the CKIN connection at Wellsboro. The two are heading to the Hoosier Valley Railway Museum for excursion service.
NS 1840 leads 21Z West through CP 502 of the NS Chicago Line.
IHB's new Veterans unit switches the West end of Gibson Yard
IC 1027 leads another big consist West through Ivanhoe on CN L515.
A former Mittal SW1500 now patched for new owner Cleveland Cliffs brings a bottle train West out of Lakefront Yard.
IORY 5678 leads FWCH West through Warsaw.