They were built by La Brugeoise et Nicaise et Delcuve, in the city of Bruges (Belgium), between 1911 and 1919. In view of the increase in passenger volumes, some identical units were later manufac... (more)
GM GT22CW 9030 of NCA operating for Ferrosur Roca.
Pilot to La Noria.
With half grain and half stone towards Pergamino.
Alco RSD35 re-powered with MD GM 12-567.