"Old Rivets" in her US Bicentennial dress is tripleheading eastbound, with all units front-pans up. (Standard PRR-PC-CR practice for Gs was to run with the rear pantographs up, in case the operating pan snagged the catenary, the front pan could then be raised intact to move the disabled unit.) The 4800 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in August, 1934. It was purchased from Conrail in 1980 by the Lancaster Chapter NRHS and initially cosmetically restored to PRR colors by the Strasburg Rail Road in 1982. It's now in the collection of the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania at Strasburg. Being the prototype, it was built with a riveted skin; the only one of its type. Photo scanned from a Kodak TRI-X Pan BW negative.