Work train preparing to leave Waynesboro.
Chesapeake and Ohio extended vision caboose.
The SV local cuts away from their train where they will run around it via the siding at Weyers Cave.
Built in 1958 for Norfolk and Western. Sixty years later switching Houff Corporation agricultural and industrial transloading facility.
DGVR 367 (N&W), 5940 (C&O) and 6512 (B&O).
NS 6094 and 6097 were both originally built for the Norfolk & Western in 1975.
NS 6097 and 6094 were both originally built for the Norfolk & Western in 1975.
15T working Waynesboro Yard.
Amtrak Cardinal service train 51 arriving Staunton.
"No Contest. Trains Always Win. #BBsafe"
BB 14 was originally built as SOU 5026A in 1972.
DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
Shenandoah Valley EMD GP9 and Alco RS-11 showing their Chesapeake & Ohio and Norfolk & Western heritage.
A Chesapeake and Ohio GP9 exits the gates at Dixie Gas & Oil Company. DGVR 5940 was originally built as C&O 5940 in 1955.
The brakeman-conductor has just completed tying the train down on the mainline.