Loaded pellet-feed ore train leaving the yard of Joaquim Murtinho to plant Arthur Bernardes of Guerdau, located in Ouro Branco.
Charged and awaiting release outside patio .
Km 76 is the Canguera helper district, for southbound loaded trains. Helpers shove from Km 76 to Caucaia and Aldeinha regions, according to trains tonnages and sizes. At the photo, northbound empt... (more)
Chile is not only desert. The other half of the country is anything but. "Train of Araucanía", with the steam locomotive Mountain No. 820 (built in 1940 by Baldwin Locomotive Works), on special to... (more)
Empty train departing from ZEM- Embu Guaçu .
Train carrying the empty patio swing of ZEM - Embu Guaçu .
Southbound loaded M76 standing by at km 138, Embu Guaçu, with C36ME #3872 as DPU.
AC44i locomotives standing by at Marsilac track 3. Those ones are assigned for helper service, between Marsilac and Evangelista yards.
Northbound empty M85 photographed at Km 192, region of Itu-SP.
Loaded train with cement, pig iron and steel products parked in the courtyard of FDM, awaiting the formation of another train to continue journey to the state of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
An old 70 tonner with a home-made MoW car.
This unit was built in 1954 for the National Chilean Railroad (EFE). It still carries its ex-EFE road number Dt-6021.