CN SD60F 5524 heads for the north yard at Bissell with a loaded grain train from the Camrose Sub.
Veteran CN SD40-2W 5279 leads a short L518 local south on CN's Camrose Sub.
CN SD40-2Ws 5263, 5357 and 5298 lead a loaded CWR train south on the Camrose Sub.
Former SOO GP38-2 4403 along with GP38-2 3075, ES44AC 8917 and AC4400CW 9750 make a light engine move to Kinder Morgan's Rail Terminal in east Edmonton.
Savage Services Corporation SW1500 #7402 is seen switching cars at The Altasteel Works on 34st in Edmonton.
Ex Canadian Northern/Canadian National 1392 sits at the end of the track at the Alberta Railway Museum about to start another run on the short demonstration track.
Ex NAR GMD-1 #302 "Chief Moostoos" is cosmetically restored at the Alberta Railway Museum
Savage Industries SW1500 7402 at the AltaSteel plant in east Edmonton. This locomotive entered service in 1972 as US Steel #953 and has been owned by Larry's Truck Electric, Archer Daniels Midland... (more)
Edmonton Radial Railway Society streetcar #42 at Fort Edmonton Park. #42 was built in 1912 by the St. Louis Car Co. and was used in regular service until streetcar operations ended in 1951.
Remote control equipped GP38-2 7518 and HBU-4 #518 switch at the east end of CN's Clover Bar Yard.
CN GP38-2 7518 and HBU-4 518 work at the east end of Clover Bar Yard.
CP GP38-2 3102 and GP20C-ECO 2231 switch the Clover Bar Industrial Lead in east Edmonton.
Canac's ex-CN SW1200RS 1330 at the AltaSteel plant in east Edmonton.